What is a good replacement for the Macquarie Hilton Honors card?

As I’d suspected for a while, Macquarie has officially canned their Macquarie Hilton Honors Platinum Card.
I enjoyed this card for its perks and the side earning of hotel points.
Is there anything out there that is similar? I.e. directly linked to a hotel rewards program?

From Macquarie Email
We’re getting in touch to let you know that from 1 May 2019, your Hilton Honors® Macquarie Platinum Credit Card will no longer be affiliated with the Hilton Honors Program.

The good news is that your card will be replaced with the Macquarie Rewards Black Credit Card – our most rewarding credit card.

What’s next?
Before 30 April 2019: Your new Macquarie Rewards Black Credit Card will arrive in the mail. You’ll continue to earn Hilton Honors Points on your Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Credit Card.
From 1 May 2019: You’ll earn Macquarie Rewards points on your Macquarie Rewards Black Credit Card.
Please note, points are applied when your purchase is processed and posted to your account.

Thanks for your loyalty
To say thanks for your loyalty, Hilton Honors will extend your current Gold or Diamond Hilton Honors status to 31 March 2021.
Any Hilton Honors Points you have earned will still be valid and subject to the Hilton Honors terms and conditions available at HiltonHonors.com/terms.
Please note that from 1 May 2019 you’ll no longer receive the benefits of the ongoing Hilton Honors program, including reward weekend night certificates, from spend on your credit card.

Unfortunately, Australia doesn’t have any Hotel branded credit card. Closest thing is an AMEX or the Macquarie card and other bank rewards programs which allow you to transfer to Hilton Honors and or Marriott.

I too will sorely miss the card. Hopefully some other hotel pt earning cards would be available soon in Australia.