Why is NAB 115K points offer still on site?

Hi Keith

I noticed all the negative comments by Pointhacks community re the NAB Qantas Card have been removed. I applied for card 5 days ago and despite being told we would receive a call within 48hrs, nothing from NAB, no call, no email, nothing. Despite getting through to NAB credit card section by phone several times, you continue to be transferred from one person to another then put on hold indefinitely until you have to hangup. As mentioned by other members it is obvious NAB have will not honor offer. But I am sure there will be a number of successful applications post 17th June when offer ends. Disappointing you have not been able to clear up despite several requests from community. Banks arrogance continues even amidst the current enquiry.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’re having problems with your NAB application. Most are actually able to successfully apply for the card with a relatively small number of applications experiencing the issues you mentioned, which we are also actively communicating with NAB about.

Whilst NAB are working through these issues, they have now informed us that if you would like to contact them and follow up your application, please do so on 13 22 65 and quote the campaign code MWQ.

If you need further assistance, you may email us directly at assist@pointhacks.com.

Thanks!

Had exactly the same issue. Applied online, and told they would be in touch in 2 business days. Gave me a reference number and was given the number of 139818 to call if any questions. No contact within a week. Number doesn’t work.