Is there a summary of Churn&Burn friendly card providers out there or could this thread be a basis of such a summary?
The way I see it, C&B friendly providers would have one or more of the following:
- Short or no minimum waiting periods between re-application for cards
- Quick approval turnaround
- Minimal (?no) credit checks
- Actually pays the points without having to chase them for it
- Generous / frequent sign up offers
So as an example AMEX offers would usually fulfill criteria 2, 4 and 5 (but not 1) - making it C&B friendly
However, Citibank/Virgin Money I’ve heard is painful with frequent rejections, often don’t pay the points unless you keep chasing them for it.
Anyone have any thoughts on providers (or the criteria above)