Which card comes with sign up bonus and earn points from ATO/Super payments?

I already have Velocity Platinum Amex, so need to be careful about choosing the right card that I will still be eligible for sign up bonus.
Have around $25k to pay to ATO (can spread over several months but would be good to do it within around 4-5 months). Also as a sole trader I want to make a lump sum super contribution for myself before end June.
Trying to work out the best card to choose to maximise points.
I mostly collect Velocity on an ongoing basis but open to a QF signup bonus if its much better deal.
I have read about the schemes to pay ATO (and presumably super?) via B2BPay etc if necessary, but as I am ready to take out a card expressly for this I don’t know if that’s the best option or not.
Would appreciate any tips.
thanks

Hey there. This page on ATO payments might be of some help. Credit cards that earn points with ATO payments - Point Hacks (be mindful that when comparing the costs per bank points as these doesn’t necessarily transfer 1:1 to miles/pts).

I would short list a few cards and then check on pages like Find The Best Frequent Flyer Credit Cards | Point Hacks to see whether there are any lucrative sign up bonus on offer.