When will I get the 10,000 Amex points signup bonus?

Hi. I am wondering whether I correctly subscribed to point hacks deal or not. I found on point hack website that if i applied and get approved for Amex essential card and spend $750 in the first three months i will get 10,000 points rewards. I have already received my card and start spending money, so that means I’ll get 10,000 points once I spend $750 ???

Hi Muhammad

The 10,000 bonus points will be credited to your account 8 to 10 weeks after the $750 spend is met  :slight_smile:

Hi muhammad,

If you have satisfied all the requirements, you usually get the signup bonus a day or two after meeting the minimum spend. I hope you have click and completed the application via the PointHacks link. Good luck.

Card members who currently hold or who have previously held any Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion card members are eligible for this offer. $750 minimum spend in 3 months required to earn 10,000 bonus Membership Rewards Gateway points Offer ends: 30 August 2018

I’ve had two experiences of receiving an AmEx signup bonus. The first time, the bonus came through about a day after I’d met the spend requirement. The second time, the bonus came through (believe it or not) before I met the spend requirement (and despite the fact that I still had my first AmEx card and so I wasn’t expecting a signup bonus at all!)