What should be my strategy in order to secure 2x Singapore A380 (new) Suites Class?

Hi,

I have just over a million QFF points so I am pretty right for those for the time being.
Over the last 3-4 years I have churned credit cards to build up those QFF points and spend some along the way on business class upgrades.

My new goal is to somehow secure 2 tickets to fly singapore a380 new crazy suite class with the whole chair and bed suite.

I have no problem churning cards and I always meet the criteria and am always approved for any cards I apply for.

Can anyone please give me some “advice” or direction as to which points I should save up to achieve this goal?

Without giving me financial advice, can you point me in the right direction of which cards to potentially apply for to get all those juicy intro bonuses for said points program?

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Hi @ollie

It’s so nice to have a question about flying!

There are only 6 of the “new crazy suites” (as you put it!) on each Singapore Airlines A380, so it’s rare for Singapore to release 2 of them to frequent flyers. You’ll give yourself by far the best chance if you accumulate Singapore’s own KrisFlyer miles (ie. points), as Singapore generally gives KrisFlyer members first dibs on premium cabin reward seat availability.

In Australia, the two best ways to accumulate KrisFlyer points are via the American Express Membership Rewards programme, and (for those times when AmEx isn’t accepted) the Amplify Rewards programme.

Have a read about those two programmes, have a look at the available cards in the Credit Cards section above, and decide whether it’s right for you to take out one or more of those cards.

By the time you’ve accumulated enough points, hopefully the A380s will be back in the air!

2 Likes

Good response by sixtyeight, as always, just wanted to add you can consider ANZ Rewards cards to earn bonus points much easier (although earn rate is low). Good cards for churning.