Westpac Altitude Black Qantas bonus points - how long before it reflects into your account?

Hello Points hack

I have got only 50,000 points back in December but not the 100,000 points. Any comments?

Hi,

My personal case:

Dec 2016 card statement: 50k pts

Jan 2016 card statement: -

Feb 2016 card statement- pending

Others I know have just received the 2nd 50k early this month and around statement day.

Hopefully, I will get the points next week when my statement it due.

Hi there

I got my new card in December, qualified with minimum purchase, paid statement in January, the 100k bonus appeared on statement on 14 Feb and in my QFF account today.

It might be worth calling card services to check details.

I’m with you, I just received 50k points (even though I signed up for the 100k bonus) and I’ve just hit the minimum spend before 90 days - so I’m very curious as to what is going on, never seen split bonus payments before…

Just to add a little clarification, Westpac have tweaked the offer terms a little over the last few months. The split bonus was originally part of the offer, with the landing page on Westpac’s website previously stating The bonus Qantas or Altitude Points will be credited to your points balance in two increments - 50,000 and then 50,000 - within 60 days after the eligible spend criteria being met. The spend criteria was spend the minimum amount of $5000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions.
In practice people seemed to be finding that the bonuses were hitting in 50,000 point blocks after spending $2,500, and then again after spending another $2,500.

The offer terms now don’t reference this as I understand Westpac were trying to simplify fulfilment of the offer, so applicants in the last few weeks may not experience this. Either way, anyone with any questions on the status of their bonus points should contact Westpac directly.