Singapore First Class Sydney-Paris (CDG) for only $3285 round trip - is this offer legit?

Hi Point Hackers,

Just did a search on Skyscanner for flights Sydney-Paris for 12-26 March 2019 and it returned a First class Singapore Airlines ticket at me with bestjet.com for only $3285 return. I searched it twice and added another pax in on the second search and it returned the same results. I have clicked through to the bestjet website and it has the same ticket amount.

My question is have I stumbled across a great deal or is it a glitch that the website will not honour?

Thanks

Lauren

Hi Lauren, I checked on BestJet.com and got your same result. I also tried on Google Flights, and also got the same result - until I selected my flights and the redirect to Singaporeair.com showed a price of $12k … I think this fare is a glitch, so maybe save yourself the hassle - better check with Bestjet.com.

Hi Lauren,

this is probably a glitch/error fare with the travel agents website as I can see the cost of the flights directly with Singapore Airlines is over $12k.

You can try and book it if you like and see how you go. Worst case scenario they won’t honour the fare and you should get your money back.