Return business class for $4990 to Europe - Is businessclassglobal.com genuine?

Hi all,

I just came across http://businessclassglobal.com

and advertising $4990 return business class to Europe. I made an enquiry and their response seemed fishy…

Depart 22h 25m
This flight leaves on Saturday (17 Jun) and arrives on Sunday (18 Jun).
Etihad Airways – Flight 451 (business) 14h 35m
15:20 Sat, 17 Jun SYD Sydney, NSW, Australia
23:55 Sat, 17 Jun AUH Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Boeing 777-300ER (Wide-body jet)
On demand & live TV Power & USB outlets Better Wi-Fi (fee) Full flat all aisle access

Change planes AUH Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2h 10m
Etihad Airways – Flight 71 (business) 5h 40m
02:05 Sun, 18 Jun AUH Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
05:45 Sun, 18 Jun BEG Belgrade, Serbia
Airbus A320 (sharklets) (Narrow-body jet)
On demand entertainment Power & USB outlets Recliner seat (124 cm) Premium fresh meal provided
Return 21h 30m

This flight leaves on Wednesday (2 Aug) and arrives on Thursday (3 Aug).
Etihad Airways – Flight 72 (business) 5h 30m
12:25 Wed, 2 Aug BEG Belgrade, Serbia
19:55 Wed, 2 Aug AUH Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Airbus A320 (sharklets) (Narrow-body jet)
On demand entertainment Power & USB outlets Recliner seat (124 cm) Premium fresh meal provided

Change planes AUH Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2h 00m
Etihad Airways – Flight 454 (business) 14h 00m
21:55 Wed, 2 Aug AUH Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
17:55 Thu, 3 Aug SYD Sydney, NSW, Australia
Airbus A380-800 (Wide-body jet)
On demand & live TV Power & USB outlets Better Wi-Fi (fee) Full flat all aisle access Premium fresh meal provided

When you are ready to proceed, we would just need the full names of each passenger, exactly as it appears on their passport, as well as their date of birth, and a billing address. Our booking department will then confirm the flights, and send over a PayPal invoice for payment. Once payment is received, our booking department will then proceed to secure the flights, and provide you with your E-ticket confirmation numbers and itinerary, which you will then be able to enter into Etihad’s website, in order to verify all of the passenger and flight details. You will then be able to select your seats, meals, book chauffeur service in Sydney, or we can do this for you as well.

As always, please feel free to contact me at anytime by phone or by email if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Michael

If you’re concerned about their authenticity, definitely pay with PayPal so you’re protected and can charge it back if the ticket doesn’t materialise.

That seems like a steal, so what I would do is pay it through PayPal and then ask for the booking reference from this mob. Instantly once your ticket is confirmed they will get your reservation ID, also known as a PNR so if they try and give you any excuse as to why they don’t have one or why you can’t have it right now etc. that would ring alarm bells for me. Once you’ve got a booking reference I’d call etihad and say something like you need help reserving seats. They’ll ask for the PNR/reservation ID and if the number you give them doesn’t bring up your booking in their system, you’ve been had. This would obviously be frustrating, but then again that’s what PayPal is for and at that point you’d charge it back.

This way best case scenario you get the fare which you wanted at an absolute steal, and worst case scenario you find out you’ve been had early on and you just charge it back, no harm done!