Is there an Australian credit card that earns United MileagePlus points?

Looking for a credit card that is linked to United miles in Australia

This one!

HSBC unveils Star Alliance credit card in Australia - Point Hacks

Commonwealth Bank has their own lineup of rewards credit cards as well that you can transfer to United Mileageplus amongst others.

However, it remains quite poor value compared to their other partners, but I believe this is one of the only flexible points earning cards that you can transfer to the program. The star alliance credit card automatically transfers to one programme of your choice at the end of each month.

1 Like

Great thanks for the info. What about Velocity card as I believe you can use their miles on United.

Thanks,

Mark

Yes you can use earn and redeem Velocity points on United Airlines flights. For that there are a wide range of cards available. Have a look at the full list here:

From what I gather, you are intending to collect and then use some kind of points to travel on United Airlines. In that case, earning some Velocity points or Singapore Airlines Krisflyer points will be a much easier way of doing so than earning and then using United MileagePlus miles given the much more abundant card options and points earning opportunities available to Australians.