Is it possible to transfer the free return air tickets which are included in the American Express Velocity Platinum card?

Hello everyone,
As the title said, can i transfer the free return air tickets, which are included in the American Express Velocity Platinum card, to family members ?
I tried looking for an answer in the terms and conditions, but could not find it for some reason.

Hi there, I have a follow up question to yours. I have an NAB Amex Velocity Platinum card opened about 6 months ago - however I didn’t see any mention of free return air tickets. Could you elaborate on whether this is a non-branded AMEX only offer, and what the offer actually is? Cheers.

Benobi - this is for the American Express Velocity Platinum card, not the NAB Velocity card.

Yes you can.

As per the the T&C’s “You may book your Flight in the name of another individual, but not for an unaccompanied minor.” (pg. 34, clause 6 at http://www.aexp-static.com/intl/au/campaigns/velocity/pdfs/pds_platbenefits.pdf).

@theothergatsby…thanks a lot for your answer. That is good to know :slight_smile:

@benobi…This question relates to the American Express issued Velocity Platinum card, not the NAB Velocity Platinum AMEX card…sorry… (I actually have both these cards)