How should I direct my spending between these two cards to earn the most points?

I currently have both of the cards listed.. not sure which one I should be doing my spending on (VERY new to all of this!) I received the ANZ card with the bonus 50,000 points so haven't done much earning on it of my own.

Currently I have 57,000 QFF points which I have found could almost get my partner and I both return flights to Nadi (57,600) and 26,880 Commonwealth Awards points which would give me $134 Flight Centre Dollars.

ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum (Annual fee $295.)

• American Express Card 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent (up to $6,000 per statement period)
  • Visa Card 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent (up to $6,000 per statement period)
  Commonwealth Gold Awards (Annual fee $119.)
  • American Express Card 2 Awards points per $1 spent
  • Visa Card 1 award point per $1 spent
  Thank you so much for your help!!!

I been in a similar situation when i start this points hobby few months ago . Had the cba gold apploed for anz plat and in the process of closing my cba cards . Not the best card to earn the most points

CBA Gold cards will earn you 0.8 on Amex and 0.4 MC Qantas so ANZ cards will have better earn rate . Of 1.5 and 0.5 .

You can always keep the cba if you spend more than $6000 per months in the anz amex . As it will limit to $6000 per months on amex and another $6000 on visa