How many points will I earn if I buy Woolworth gift cards from Qantas website using an Amex Qantas Discovery card?

Hi ,
If I buy a Woolworths Gift card from Qantas Frequent flyer website using my AMEX Discovery card, will it give me 4 Qantas points per $?

Qantas site gives 2 points per $ for buying a Gift card.

The transaction appears as “Qantas Airways” on my AMEX Qantas Discovery card which will give a bonus point i.e. 1 + 1 Qantas point, so technically a total of 4 points per $?

Sounds great.

Cheers,
Kapil

No. Qantas amex discovery only offers bonus points on qantas  airfare and qantas club, and frequent flyer membership  only

Selected Qantas products and services” are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account i.e. directly with Qantas, Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays and Qantas branded non-airfare products"

Thanks for your reply.

But it still gives 3 Qantas points per $, 2 points when buying a gift card on Qantas site and 1 point on the AMEX card as usual?

Isnt this correct?

K

Hi,

It makes sense that you would get at least 3 (2 through the website and 1 through the credit card) per $ if you buy WISH gift card on the website.

It only cost $25 to try it out and see whether you get 4 instead of 3 per point.

Please report back if you find that it is 4 per $.