Best cards that earn flexible points?

Hi there
I follow Points Hack and am a regular reader but this is my first time posting. I would love anyones tips on getting new cards please. We have been using Westpac Black Altitude MC & Amex, these however are not a viable card anymore, there have been fairly significant declining changes since we first got the. Qantas is not important so being able to redeem on multiple airlines is more attractive. Any opinions on best bang for your buck. We put all our monthly expenditure on our cards. We have a business (still in start up stage) so having a card we could potentially have personal cards and use it for business would be handy. I was considering the Platinum Amex Charge Card (which I used to have but cancelled it when they upped the yearly fee) but then have to find a visa/mastercard. We also need another card that we can pay the ATO with. Any suggestions very appreciated.
Many thanks for your help
Nerissa

This site cannot provide individual financial advice including what card is best for you.

Keith and admins, perhaps some header needs to be put at top of questions page as a lot of questions these days are asking for financial advice regarding cards.