Would anyone be interested in purchasing Gold Velocity Virgin Australia Membership?

I have a complimentary Virgin Australia Gold Membership to gift someone as part of my status credit earn on my Platinum Membership and there is not a single person in mind that would benefit from it if they already don’t have some sort of elite status. Therefore, I was interested in offloading it to someone else. Would anyone be willing to make me an offer for the membership? It could be a good alternative to having to purchase lounge membership etc as it is already included.

While I’m not averse to this being posted on the site, note that it would be against the Velocity terms. I’d suggest you don’t add your email address or phone numbers to discuss this further with anyone interested in public.

Keith, I have had a quick flick through the T&C (see link below):\r\n\r\nhttps://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/ProgramBenefits/TermsConditions/#platinummemberbenefits\r\n\r\nDo you know what the criteria is to be considered an ‘Eligible Companion’ for gifting purposes?

Hi there I am interested how do we make contact to discuss?

Hi Matthew,

I’d be keen to discuss this with you also.  I’ve sent you a private message on your profile here.

Just click into your profile link (your name underlined) and it should be there.

Cheers,

J

Im interested, what price do you have in mind?

Hello guys,

Thanks the interest. I just realised that I’m only 80 status credits away from gifting Platinum & after reading the T&C it’s one or the other you can gift. So I will just wait until I tick over to that. I’m flying a paid business class return to Europe next week, so I will have it in no time. If anyone is still interested.

Holla