Will Delta be able to see my Velocity Gold Status even if I only have my Red card?

Hi,

I understand what my velocity status gets me for Delta US domestic flights, however I will qualify for Gold with my flights over to the states by family pooling our business class flights (currently Red with 235 status credits).

As I will only have my Red card will Delta be able to see/look up my status so I can take advantage of the benefits?

Hi

Unfortunately Delta, or any other VA partner airlines for that matter do not have access to Velocity member status benefits.

Benefits with partner airlines are only recognised if you have the valid card with you showing your elite level.

Also from my experience the status credits earned from the Delta flights will likely take 8-10 working days to post to your Velocity account.

Once you reach gold and that VA number is in your reservation, Sky Priority will be printed on your boarding pass. This will allow lounge access. I have never had to show my gold card to access a delta lounge when travelling in economy.