Why are Qatar business reward seats not available on Velocity for September 2025?

Why can’t I see any business reward seats on Qatar at velocity? Have they stopped offering them to velocity members. I also can’t see any on Qatar privilege club as well. Can someone guide me as aim looking to book for Sep next year.

Hi @Flybird

Qatar hasn’t been releasing many reward seats recently but what it does release, is released at midnight AEST, 330 days before the flight. Invariably those seats are taken by the morning.

I happened to be up at midnight last night and, sure enough, there were business reward seats available— to and/or from Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney. Last night there was no Melbourne availability, but other nights there is some. I didn’t check Perth.

So the seats are there for the night owls who book 330 days ahead!

1 Like

Hi again @Flybird

Just a follow-up…

I took one for the team last night and stayed up to see what business class flights Qatar made available. Sure enough, at midnight AEST, there were reward flights in business clsss from Adelaide to Doha, and from Doha to Adelaide and Perth on August 30, 2025.

Almost eleven hours later, surprisingly, most of those flights are still available.

So what I said in my previous post seems to be confirmed: Qatar doesn’t make many reward seats available (last night there was nothing released to/from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane), but there are some if you get in 330 days before the flight, and you’re willing to be flexible.

Please let us know how you go!

2 Likes