Which Qatar lounge in Doha for Virgin Gold?

Hi there,

I’m Virgin Gold and just wondering what lounge I might have access to in Doha? I know there are many! The ‘Gold’ lounge looks great but presume this is only for Oneworld Sapphire…?

Many thanks in advance!

From this article: Guide to Virgin Australia & Qatar Airways partnership [2022] - Point Hacks

More importantly, Gold and Platinum members enjoy priority check-in and boarding, as well as lounge access, from 12 September 2022. We’ve confirmed that Velocity Gold and Platinum members can access third-party lounges when flying Qatar Airways, and bring in one guest.

This is important because Qatar Airways doesn’t operate many of its own lounges globally. And the ones it does operate are usually restricted to ticketed Business and First Class passengers only. But at least Gold and Platinum members know they’ll have access to a lounge somewhere, whenever they fly Qatar Airways.

In Doha, you’ll be able to access the new Gold or Platinum lounge, depending on your membership. These lounges are specifically for Economy passengers travelling with elite status.

Many thanks for this Stupeedo!
Much appreciated.