Which Frequent Flyer program to credit Oman Air flights to?

Hi there
I am travelling to from Brisbane to Paris return in business class. I’m using THAI airways to Bangok and then OMAN AIR via Muscat and onto Paris. I have never travelled on Oman Air before and cannot seem to find any affiliation with them and other airlines. I am a member of quite a few different FF programs and wondering which program would give me the best points redemption.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Cheers

Hi birdkage,

Sounds like an exciting trip! Thai Airways use a Boeing 787 Dreamliner on their Brisbane - Bangkok route which I believe is quite nice (I haven’t experienced it myself).

Oman Air are not members of any alliances (i.e. Oneworld, Star Alliance, Sky Team etc.) however they do have a number of alliances and partners, these are: Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Gulf Air, KLM Airlines, Royal Jordanian, SriLankan Airlines and Turkish Airlines.

Etihad Airways allows you to earn Etihad Guest points (Etihad Airways’ Loyalty Programme) when travelling on Oman Air. I think this will be your best option as Etihad Airways fly to and from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth to over 70 destinations around the world so the redemption options are endless!

Cheers,

Thomas

Check http://www.wheretocredit.com as well.

Since you are flying with thai you may want to credit to Turkish who are also a star alliance partner