Trying to use up my AA miles before the devaluations next year - would like to go for holiday in one way from Middle East and Asia to Melbourne or Sydney, but I’m only looking for airlines which have First Class - and travel to be somewhere between February to early April only.
The one’s that I know of which can be redeemed with American Airline miles are:
- Etihad (No seats on A380 available for redemption, plenty of standard F)
- Japan Airlines (Scattered availability from Tokyo to Sydney during those months)
- Qantas (No availability in F at all from Dubai)
- Cathay (No F to Australia?)
- Qatar (Select availability, but no F)