What are my lounge access options as a Velocity Gold member at Los Angeles and Seattle airport?

Hi,
I’m flying SYD > LAX > SEA and return with Virgin Australia Gold, and trying to work out what lounge(s) I can access. LAX > SEA is via Delta Airlines, but the entire trip booked via Virgin Australia.

Coming back LAX > SYD I’ll definitely have Virgin lounge access (Ethiad lounge I believe?) in LAX, but what will I be able to do on LAX > SEA or SEA > LAX? Is it just Delta Lounge access for those two with Virgin Gold, and does that allow a guest also flying that doesn’t have Virgin Gold? I’ve Googled this a fair bit before asking!

Velocity access to international lounges are a minefield that is constantly changing.

The website I consult is International lounge access | Virgin Australia
However, that may change too so I often do a Google search.

Looks like you will have access to The House at Sydney, Emirates lounge at LAX and Delta lounges for your Delta flights.

One guest is allowed for Velocity Gold members.

2 Likes

Glad it’s not just me then. Here it says Etihad Virgin Australia's airline partners | Virgin Australia but it’s not listed on the international lounge access page.

Would I be in Emirates/Etihad at LAX for LAX > SEA, or Delta Lounge, or either?

1 Like

You would need to go to the Delta terminal to clear security for your domestic flight thus you would only have access to the LAX Delta Skyclub.

2 Likes

I just got back via LAX a couple of weeks ago. The lounge access at LAX for Virgin is The Emirates lounge which is on the 6th floor.

1 Like

Thanks all, so:

Sydney: Emirates (The House)
LAX: Delta Skyclub

SEA: Delta Skyclub
LAX: Emirates

So simple! :roll_eyes:

1 Like