Velocity Gold benefits when flying Singapore Airlines and Silk Air and what is the best lounge in Singapore?

I am Gold with Virgin and flying later this month with Silk Air from Darwin to Singapore and Singapore Air from Singapore to London and Aer Lingus London to Dublin return.
I also have a priority pass card.

My questions are –
Will I get any special treatment being gold with Virgin when flying with Singapore Air? Also, on my booking it says I am allowed 30kg baggage however I thought with being gold, you could have extra baggage.? I booked an economy ticket.

Lastly, I saw I can get in to multiple lounges in Singapore in T2 and T3 but which is the best one ? I am losing my gold status after this trip so thinking I should make use of that and save my priority pass passes until I am no longer gold.

Many thanks in advance,

Alison

Google is your best friend.

https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/Status/GoldStatus/

Singapore Airlines

• Priority Check-in
  • One piece of additional checked baggage when travelling to/from the USA and Brazil
  • Additional checked baggage of up to 15kg when travelling to other international destinations
  • Priority Boarding
  • Priority Baggage
  • Singapore Airlines Lounge Access
SilkAir
  • Priority Check-in
  • Additional checked baggage up to 15kg
  • Priority Boarding
  • Priority Baggage
  • SilkAir Lounge Access

Click on lounge access in red to check out lounges you can access as Gold.

At Changi you will have access to the goldkris lounge which has no showers.

When travelling economy at Changi I use dnata lounge in t3 as they have showers via priority pass. Food is basic though, when compared to a business lounge