Suggestion - Seat Preference Section on Point Hacks

Hi there,

Like most, I visit this site to read the reviews, guides, ask questions and try to help others on the forums. One thing I’d be interested to see more of is recommendations from fellow hackers on their preferred seats.

I know SeatGuru is the go-to but I think there’s additional benefit in understanding the preferences of those who have flown with the same airline, in the same class and added their preference without having to go through all the seat maps, followed by individual reviews on various sites or from random bloggers.

Perhaps if a hierachy was in place where you could easily add and find preferences; something like:

• Airline
  • Class of Travel
  • Aircraft
  • Flight No. / Origin & Destination
  • Seat

Anyway, just a suggestion :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it on to Keith for consideration.

Personally, I too would like to have such a source of reference. However, I would imagine Keith did not intend this website to be a blog for travel gurus but instead focusing on how to help more people optimise point earn to enable more ‘free’ or cheaper travel.

However, things may change and Keith may think it is worthwhile in the future for this sort of addition on his website.

Only time will tell. In the meantime, I would suggest Googling. That’s what I have to generally do.

Good luck :wink: