Qantas Online Mall - when should I expect to see points credited to my Qantas frequent flyer account?

Hi all,

I recently made a purchase through the Qantas online mall - more specifically, David Jones. Current promotion is 10 points per $1 spent.
I wanted to know when I should expect to see these points credited to my QFF account?
Thanks!

I found this on Qantas website:\r\n"Please note, you must carry out your transaction in one session to get your points. So if you visit a comparison site during your visit, just make sure to go back through the Online Mall when you’re ready to buy. Your Qantas Points will appear in your Frequent Flyer account 30 days after your purchase."\r\n\r\nDoes anyone have any personal experience from using Qantas Mall? Im a bit worried about this cookies enabled thing… Im pretty sure I have them enabled, but I do run ad blockers and firewall…\r\n\r\nI have used Qantas epicure a fair bit, and noticed that purchases I have made, the points get credited within 24 hours - even though the Qantas epicure website states: “Please allow up to 6 weeks for the points to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, and if you have been waiting longer than 6 weeks you can contact the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre.”

The cookies are what will determine if you will get the points or not. If your computer blocked Qantas cookies from tracking your purchase you will not get points, as Qantas will not get commission for your purchase.

I have found when using these online malls and the like you need to have all other browser windows closed (and not open another one) while you make the purchase with cookies on and ad blocker software off