What with the upcoming decrease in the value when transferring Amex Gateway points to Krisflyer, I’m wondering if I should wait until April or just go ahead and transfer them in now. In the past 8 months I’ve accrued just over 750,000 Amex Gateway points, mainly through business spend, so I’m now left with obviously wanting to transfer them in before the deadline and subsequent drop in real-world value.
I have heard rumours that some users have been offered bonuses for transfer but received no notification of that myself.
Does anyone have any additional information around this? Due to the reasonably large balance of points, a bonus or some other way to optimise the timing around this would obviously be worth looking at.
Thanks in advance,