Is double dipping to pay a credit card possible?

Hi all,

I’m a newbie to the points game and i was looking for a way to pay an outstanding FF credit card balance with another card that earned points.

As far as I know you can’t pay off a credit card balance with another credit card which rules out using a FF points CC.

Is it possible to load a Qantas Cash Debit Card with money and then pay the CC balance off at a post office thus earning points for the transaction ?

The problem I’m forseeing is although it’s a Debit Card you need to select ‘credit’ on the EFTPOS machine.

Is there a way around this or is the only option to pay the CC off with cash or savings account.

Cheers

This excerpt from Qantas Cash point exclusions\r\n\r\n’Payment towards any credit cards, loans or other financial debt that is not incurred with respect to goods and services;’

Bugger thanks for the response. Savings acc it’ll have to be then at this stage !

In order to use your Qantas cash card you will need to press credit, however this option is unfortunately disabled when paying bills at the PO