Is anybody seeing Qatar Business reward seats from London-Doha-Australia next year?

I don’t know whether this is a status issue, but I can’t find any Qatar reward seats from London to Australia next year. The closest is London-Doha-Auckland-Sydney. The actual flights exist, but there’s just no reward seats directly to Australia. This has been raised in another post and the solution was that airlines are probably restricting reward seats and instead trying to sell the seats, but why would there be reward availability DOHA-AUCKLAND-SYDNEY and not direct DOHA - SYDNEY?

I was lucky and have already locked in a Qantas Business Class flight LHR-SYDNEY via Singapore when they released quite a few at the time of the PM’s international travel announcement. Just would like to try Q Suite at least between London and Doha if possible.

I’ve been doing a lot of searching for reward seats out of Australia myself, and I’ve managed to book Q-Suites out of Australia. My strong recommendation/suggestion is that if you want to fly Qatar Business Class, look to fly from Australia rather than to Australia.

Flying Qatar out of Australia to Europe, and Qantas back, is the most viable option at the moment. My suspicion is that that will change once the border opening is made official. But if you want to book now, trying to find reward seats into Australia on any airline other than Qantas is very difficult.

2 Likes

Thanks sixtyeight. And congratulations on the Q-Suite flight!!! :grinning:

Google “Married segment”. It’s all about revenue management unfortunately.

2 Likes