How to use Qantas points for Oneworld RTW redemption?

hi - I am new here and have done some serious reading (and I still have plenty to go). I wish had have known about this site some years ago - we have currently 900,000 qantas ff points. and over the years we have used them when we can for business class classic rewards. However, it seems to be almost nigh on impossible to find classic rewards business class flights these days. I read here where some of the contributors here have used them some time ago for some wonderful RTW business class trips. Are those days gone or could we still do this? If not, what do you suggest we should do with all these points we have and we have accumulated over many years? We don’t want to buy bose speakers and superseded apple products with them, however . lol
thanks in advance for any help, regards richard

Please excuse my frankness. If you find finding classic reward seats challenging, Oneworld RTW itinerary booking will be multiple times harder. As it involves finding award seats for all the individual flights and stringing them together in one single itinerary.

I.e. booking a RTW itinerary doesn’t magically makes the process of finding award seats any easier.

Please peruse some of the RTW questions here in the community section by searching. You will find some worthwhile tips shared amongst the questions and answers. Some tips include using multi-city search, booking flights available and adding subsequent flights at a later stage, be flexible x3.

As @w.hiew said, booking RTW trips is like booking a single reward flight but repeated many many times and planning them all out so it all fits within some very specific rules. Sometimes it might get a little bit too much for those just starting. If you have bucketloads of time on your hands, then this is kind of the perfect hobby for you to get into. But if you have limited time and energy to spend on planning this trip, there are paid services that will do it for you as well.