How to fly from Melbourne to Bali in early April using a combination of Qantas, Velocity and Amex points?

I have around 50,000 qantas points 58,000 Amex points and 52,000 velocity points what’s the best way to fly to Bali from Melbourne in early April. Don’t mind if I fly different airlines best.
What would be my best option?

In Victoria the school holidays begin on April 5. So you’re talking about a peak period, which is only 11 weeks away: which means that you really shouldn’t worry about looking for the “best” option, and instead grab any option that’s available. You have the luxury of having the points to fly Qantas/Jetstar, Virgin or Garuda. AirAsia also flies to Bali but they’re a low cost airline so you can’t use points with them.

I’ve just had a very quick look and there’s some Jetstar availability if you don’t mind flying with them (they also require the fewest points). There’s less availability with Virgin and I didn’t look at Garuda (for which you’d have to transfer your AmEx points into Etihad Guest).

But given the period of the year and the closeness of your flight, the “best” option is whatever option you can find.

All the best!