How to find the right frequent flyer program for building status with business travel?

Hi team, I’ve got a new role (based out of Melbourne) that will mean I’ll be traveling a considerable amount (predominately to Domestic and Asia but occasionally to North America and the Middle East). I’ve previously been a regular Gold member for Velocity but Emirates granted me a status match and Qantas have given me a challenge (which is easily achievable). Given I’ll predominantly be traveling economy or premium for long haul, any advice on which one I should stick with…?? Emirates for me has the best service (and I’ve already had 2 complimentary upgrades), Qantas have the best partner plan/coverage but service has left me wanting, Velocity I already have a bank with. Thoughts…

If you are doing a lot of travel internationally, Virgin’s partner network and their confusing benefits is quite weak. I would recommend Qantas if the status is achievable for you without the challenge anyway since it gives you a nice balance of benefits travelling domestically and also internationally with it’s partners and also with Emirates. Emirate’s elite status is abit less useful with less ability to take advantage of the status in domestic.