How to book LATAM flights using Qantas frequent flyer points?

Just wondering if anyone knew how to book LATAM flights (in South American) using Qantas points. I am trying to book internal flights with LATAM (partner of Qantas) e.g Bogata to Quito. But I can’t seem to be able to do it through Qantas app from the UK. Any ideas anyone. Many thanks

Hi and welcome,

The Qantas app/website will.not have all airports flown by all partner airlines. I believe in some cases this may be due to the fact that they don’t handle some of the currencies.

BOG does not turn up when I quickly check on the Qantas app.

For these flights that you can’t search/book on website/app, you will have to ring Qantas to book. I’d suggest searching for award space on other LATAM partner airlines. I have had some luck with Delta airlines and not much on Cathay Pacific. It might also have something to do with the random date I selected. For Delta, there is an option for flexible dates and I found some availability for Nov 2024. The theory is that if the award seat is available for other LATAM partner airlines, Qantas should see similar award space. This allow you to do some research of your own before calling Qantas.

Good luck.