How many transits in the same city is allowed for a OneWorld RTW itinerary?

In my RTW itinerary, I have transits through Helsinki twice.
I have a transit through LHR and want to add a second transit through LHR but am being told I can’t.
The rules (14.5.4) (d) only two Transfers may be taken at any one city in the Itinerary. This can be interpreted two ways.

Has anyone experienced this problem and found a solution?

BTW I feel for valwhellens, I have spent countless hours on the phone to Qantas, been cutoff almost as many times, been fed absolute b__l-s__t, been hung up on, all while trying not to explode with anger and frustration, been promised call backs that never come and I’ve even been lied to I’m sure. I’ve had two legs with another carrier disappear from my itinerary while Qantas twiddled their thumbs, not issuing a ticket in a prompt manner, then denying it was their fault. I’ve even taking to hanging up on staff from the Pacific, as in the main, they seem poorly trained.

Yet through it all I have had some superb staff who tried to help and often succeeded, there are some absolute gems out there if you can find them.

I found he solution to my own problem. My earlier itinerary had 3 double transits through the same city (3 separate cities). So I took the wise advice of many before me and phoned Qantas to get a different operator.
Lo and behold, no problem sir, that will be $ to fly DUB-FRA in business (for 2) and you can add it to your existing itinerary. Only problem, the Qantas system won’t price the ticket after 36 hours of trying.