How can I ticket cleared waitlisted Singapore Airlines flight online?

I’m currently in Italy and do not have access to call SQ. I’m speaking to them via email but it is a lengthy process and the TTL is fast approaching (Monday).
I have had 2 flights on waitlist for sometime (FCO-SIN-BNE) that have now been approved. I have confirmed these flights and they are sitting as “reserved” on my KrisFlyer/SQ account. I have the required 53000 miles in my KF account. I cannot work out how to get my flights ticketed. Is there a way to do this online or is the only way to call them? Their Italian reservations are only open Monday-Friday so I cannot even call them now if I found a place to buy a sim card. Surely there is a way to do it online and I’m missing it? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @rachael85
Forgive me if you’ve already thought of this but have you tried the “live chat” option? On the Singapore Airlines website, scroll down to “Contact us” and from there, there should be a “Chat now” option at the bottom right of the screen. I’ve used this option in the past — you might need to ask the chatbot to connect you to a human.

Hope things work out!

I tried unsuccessfully with the live chat.
My only option was to get my sister to call and do it for me (she is still in Australia). It’s all been ticketed now but I was stressing and not sure how I would have been able to do it otherwise. Seems ludicrous that you can’t do it on their website!