How can I find flights from anywhere in Asia to Paris in June 2023 with Qantas points in business class?

Any suggestions or help are welcome

Use multi-city search on Qantas. Search leg by leg.

Try using American Airlines website to search oneworld award seats. They have a monthly calendar view. They wouldn’t cover Emirates flights.

Try SIN, HKG, BKK, CGK, KUL, NRT/HND for origin. Search that to main hubs like DOH (Qatar Airways), DXB (Emirates). Then search from DOH or DXB to Europe.

Try ports like, LHR, MAN, CDG, FCO, AMS, FRA, CPH, LIS, BCN, etc. Emirates fly to a large number of destinations.

It’s lots of work and you are competing with the thousands of Qantas members, who are also point rich and travel hungry. Good luck and happy hunting.

1 Like

Thank you so much! How do you book on AA with Qantas points!? When I select the ‘use miles’ I need an AA account. Im new to points so appreciate your help.

You only use the AA account for searching purposes.
Signing up to frequent flyer accounts are generally free to do so.

Technically, award space you see on American Airlines (for non-American Airlines flights), should mean you can book that on Qantas. If not visible on Qantas website, it is worth ringing Qantas to confirm award space is there.

Unfortunately, there are a phenomenon called phantom award space too. So sometimes, you need to confirm via another oneworld airlines (e.g. British Airways) that the award space is indeed there for oneworld member airlines.

Sorry that the extra info might confuse you but thought I would put it out there.

1 Like