How best to take advantage of the Qantas double status credit promotion?

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good way to take advantage of the current double status points on offer from Qantas.
We would fly out of Melb and usually go to Bali but I only have 60 status credits and never seem to be able to get to the next level. Could anyone suggest the best way to achieve the next level please. I have a heap of QFF points but I really should be looking at taking advantage of this status credit offer.
Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Ross

Hi @rossco

A thorough read of this article from Australian Frequent Flyer should give you all the information you need.

All the best!

If you have upcoming travel in the planning, I would suggest booking now to take advantage of the promotion. However, you’ll need 300 status credits to SIlver. I wouldn’t recommend booking any additional unnecessary travel to reach silver. So if you can achieve it, go for it but don’t stretch yourself to do so.

Thank you for your reply. I had booked flights to Bali a month or so ago and it will be to much hassle to cancel and rebook I think. I think that they have a couple of promotions a year so I might just have to wait until next time.
Regards
Rossco

Thank you sixty eight
Regards
Rossco