Has anyone else had issues transferring Choice Privileges points to Qantas Frequent Flyer?

Hi All,

Has anybody had any issues with trying to transfer choice privilege points to their Qantas frequent flyer account?

I purchased points in around March this year when Choice Hotels had a double airline miles promotion running at the time. I had successfully purchased the points and thought I had also successfully transferred them to Qantas as I had my accounts linked as per the requirement to redeem. Received all the confirmation emails but did not see the points hit my qantas account.

When trying to raise this with both Qantas and Choice Hotels, I was advised that it can take up to 8 weeks for this to be processed. Fast forward 8 weeks has passed and still no qantas points. Both parties are now investigating and Choice hotels have now claimed that my qantas account was never linked to being with hence why the points were never transferred.

Has this or anything similar happened to anyone else? Any advice as to how I can approach this with either Qantas to Hotels?