Gold member with Qantas and Silver member with Velocity - Which lounges can access in Singapore and London?

Hi All,

I am flying with Silk air and Singapore Airlines from Darwin through Singapore and London Heathrow with Aer Lingus on to Shannon in Ireland with a 6 hour layover in Singapore. I am Gold with Qantas and Silver with Virgin Velocity. I also have two priority passes.

Flying from Singapore Terminal 3 to Heathrow Terminal 2.

Please advise what lounges I will have access to in Singapore and London.

Also, with a 6 hour layover n Singapore, can I leave the airport? Flight will land at Singapore at 7pm and fly out at 1am, 6 hours later.
Thanks so much.

Alison

Singapore - you have many priority pass lounges to choose from, you can see them all on the priority pass website. With six hours, you could leave the airport and for example head into the city for a quick meal and a look around, though I’d just stay at the airport. There’s plenty to entertain you, even for six hours. The Singapore Changi Airport website has plenty of good information.

London - you can use your priority pass lounge pass for access to the Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 2.

I can’t see any way for you to be able to use your Gold Qantas (OneWorld Sapphire) status or Velocity Silver status to gain lounge access at any point in this journey so it’s lucky you’ve got those priority passes.

Awesome, thanks so much for your help.