Does anyone know why there aren't any Emirates award seats (Singapore to Brisbane) through Qantas after June 2019?

Hi
I have been monitoring Qantas rewards for months in planning a holiday to Europe in June/July 2019. We’re flying Emirates rewards (first class) out of Brisbane and have been able to book Emirates rewards (business) back as far as Singapore. I seem to be stuck there. There are no direct flights on either Qantas or Emirates to Brisbane past 9 July and have not been for at least 3 weeks now. i can book the last weekend of July via Melbourne but only Economy. Any ideas why there is no availability for Emirates past 9 July? I imagine that QF52 is not available because of school holidays?
It’s looking like i nay have to pay for the last leg (shock/horror!!)
Thanks in advance

You and I both my friend… I’ve been looking for these flights since July. There are no Emirates flights from any European country to Melbourne past the 9th of July either, yet have you noticed they have released Emirates flights from the 11th of August onwards? I spoke with a woman via online chat and they just said either it’s an extremely busy period and so they don’t need to release reward seats, or they are just yet to release those seats (for no apparent reason) and to check back occasionally.

Hope that helps.