The Jetstar cards earn you Jetstar dollars for “eligible purchases”. I can’t find a definition of what that means. Does this include bill payments?
Here is an extract from the terms and conditions:
“Are there situations where we will not award Jetstar Dollars or
Qantas Frequent Flyer Points?
Jetstar Dollars and Qantas Frequent Flyer Points do not accrue on:
• Cash Advances
• Government charges
• Interest and other bank fees and charges (including any GST payable on
any of these)
• Special Promotions such as balance transfers
• Transactions made in operating a business or in connection with
• Transactions that are reversed (refunds)
• Gambling chip purchases
• Payments for credit card protection insurance”
You should be receiving rewards for paying bills.