Can you access Singapore Airlines lounges when flying in premium economy on Scandinavian Airlines?

I’ve booked a TripADeal tour in June in Premium Economy. At the time of booking, I thought that by advising TAD my QF FF membership, they’ll try to book me on QF or at least on QF partners for FF points. However, I discover recently that TAD has booked me on Scandinavian Airline (SAS) PE from Sydney. After much research, I discover that SAS is operated by Singapore Airlines out of Sydney & Singapore. According to SAS website, Premium Economy can access their lounges and their partners’ so does that mean that I can access SQ lounge in Singapore as there is a 6 hours layover? TIA

Edited: Looks like you do not have access unless you have status. See attached screenshot.

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt reply and the screenshot. It is disappointing that SAS PE fare allows access to their lounges but not with their partners. Lesson learned, I certainly will never book with a tour company like TAD again as I have no control of choosing who I want to fly with.