Can I access the SilverKris Lounge in Sydney as a Velocity Platinum member?

Hi all,

We’re flying VA business class from Sydney (SYD) to Bali (DPS). I’m VFF Platinum tier. The available lounge is the Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge. Does anyone know if Velocity Platinum tier enables access to the First Class SilverKris lounge? Or is access limited to the Business Class lounge only if not flying Singapore/Star Alliance First Class or holding KrisFlyer PPS Solitiare ?

For example, flying VA business class from LA (LAX) to Sydney (SYD) and holding VFF Platinum, access is granted to the Star Alliance First Class lounge in the Tom Bradley terminal. Wondering if there is a similar arrangement with SilverKris Lounges.

Have read the two Point Hacks reviews of the SilverKris Sydney lounge but this question isn’t directly addressed:

Thanks in advance

Hi russ,

By looking at the 2 articles and this page, my guess is that you would not have access to the first class lounge but you can access the business class lounge.

As lounge access with Velocity changes quite often, you might want to try your luck when you are at the lounge.

Good luck.