Are the proposed added flights to my Qantas Oneworld RTW itinerary within the rules?

I have some mileage to use on Oneworld Reward ticket, used 6 sectors. Started ticket out of Australia and Sydney is 4th stopover. Can I book Sydney to Noumea return on QF flight no. Thus Noumea is 5th stopover and finish flights in Sydney.

“You cannot have a stopover in your country of origin mid-way through the itinerary (only at the start or end).”

If you list out your itinerary, it would give us a better idea on it and be able to comment better on it.

Cairo-Amman Stopover
Tel Aviv-London-Madrid Stopover
Vienna-Helsinki-Tokyo Stopover
Tokyo-Sydney Stopover

Hopefully Sydney-Noumea- (Stopover) -Sydney

Thanks. Ah ok, I’ve wrongly assumed you started the itinerary from Sydney/Australia. Looks to me as your proposed itinerary should still be within the RTW rules. One stop over at Sydney only.

However, I don’t have a good feeling about the QF code share of Air Calin being considered OneWorld. I suspect it will need to be all OneWorld metal (aircrafts). Otherwise, you would be able to add QF coded Emirates flights in your itinerary.

Thank you for your thoughts. I was aware that Air Calin would be a partner airline but it was a QF flight number on a QF aircraft