Anyone else notice Emirates reward seat availability disappeared from Qantas website?

Hi there,

Have been searching DXB-SYD for Aug/Sep 2020. There have been economy for most days and some business reward seats up until last Friday (04/10/2019). Now they have all disappeared apart from a couple scattered first class seats as seen in a different post on this community. Anyone seen a completely wiped reward calendar before?

Thanks

Yes I have noticed that as well, as I tried booking trips to Europe for next year. We could not even get return seats and were kicked out of Qantas’s system. I will be interested in any answer that will shed light on what is happening.
Hence we had to use Qatar to book our seats and now I regret that decision as I’ve had nothing but trouble selecting the seats for Qatar.

Same issues here. Hardly any availability

Does anyone have any update on this.
We booked F tickets to Lisbon from Brisbane about 45 days ago with no issues. But for our return tickets, we can’t see any availability in any premium cabins at all. (We’re happy to fly from anywhere in Europe to anywhere in Australia.

No it appears to be the same as before. However you can give Qatar a try, cheaper taxes and more seat availability.
That is what my husband and I eventually had to do to get back home.

I can see availability in J and F on EK from FCO/MAD/CDG/pretty much any major port in Europe to DXB. But anything beyond DXB doesn’t show up.