Any tips/suggestions on how to earn "lazy" Qantas Frequent Flyer points for children?

I’ve recently signed up my son (3 years old), for QFF. I have earnt some points for him shopping via his membership though the online mall, however with another baby on the way that I’m also going to sign up (as no joining fee), I’m looking for ideas how to earn lazy points each month for kids?

Short answer is no; not beyond what you’ve already done. You can earn points by shopping with partners, staying with partner hotels, banking with partners, credit cards, or travel itself.\r\n\r\nI’d say it’s not even worth putting your shopping through his account on the online mall. I mean for all intents and purposes the points are yours anyway, so what’s the difference versus if you just made the purchase yourself? You’re the only one who’ll be spending them, not him.\r\n\r\nThe only advantage to signing up the kids is that when you travel as a family they will earn their points, which you could then funnel to yourself as a family transfer and make use of it. Other than that their points situation is no different to yours, so unless you plan on signing the newborn up for a platinum amex there’s no real short-cuts.