Any advice on how to find Emirates Business class seats from Dubai to Perth for Oct 2018?

Ive got all my flights out of Perth Emirates & Royal Jordanian to Italy Business class for next Sept-Oct. I grabbed them as they were released. However I’ve got Venice to Dubai Business, but cannot get a Business for the last long leg to Perth. Even if I flew DXB to Singapore (Bus) then the Sing/Perth leg is Economy!
Has anyone got experience is struggling to get back to Australia business class?? I booked everything else 11 months ahead. And am checking daily to see if 2 seats are made available. I can get 2 but have to stay another 8 days in Dubai, which cant happen.

So do I wait and check as often as possible to search for business availability?
Book 2 economy and ‘hope’ seats become available for upgrade?( after being spoilt all trip it would be horrible to be back in economy for 10hrs ha!)
Even with a longer return route, I still cant get Business to Perth.
I’ve set up email alerts via 'Expert Flyer. I’ve called both Emirates and Qantas to see if they could advise release patterns, got nothing.
Thanks

I think what you have done is what I would have done. Not sure what else you could do more other than checking everyday. Best to make back up plans whether it is to fly economy direct or consider a 1 or 2 stop route back.

All the best.