When does Qantas silver status members see Melbourne to Canada award flights?

Hi there,
I’m trying to book 2 x return business flights with Classic Rewards for June next year (2025), returning July 2025.
I have should have enough points for the return flight, but I’m struggling to find any flights that would work for me.
Ideally flying Melbourne - Vancouver but happy to fly in elsewhere if it means I can get the flights.
Have Classic Rewards for this trip not yet been released or have they already gone? Am I better off looking for flights out of Sydney instead? Should I look at Classic flights to Seattle instead and then make my own way to Vancouver?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Marisa

Qantas silver members should start seeing premium cabin award space from 323 days before the flight date. This is for Qantas metal only - status does not affect when you see award seats on partner airlines.

However, award seats are not a fixed thing. It depends on whether airlines release them. You will have to check other cities or airlines.

Have a read at the link in this response. When do award seats become available for Qantas Gold members? - #2 by w.hiew